Butler Wire & Metal is a wire job shop and produces custom welded wire mesh, wire forms, displays, guards, baskets and more. Please contact us for a quote on custom wire projects. If it involves wire, we’ll do it. Materials we use include but are not limited to:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Pre-galvanized materials
- Steel Alloys
- Non-ferrous materials
Straighten & Cut
We can straighten and cut wire in diameters from .062 to .50 inches from 1 inch to 15 feet. Butler Wire has over 250,000 lbs. of wire and rod in stock and ready to satisfy your wire needs. Materials in stock include:
- Mild steel
- Stainless Steel
- Pre-Galvanized Steel
We straighten and cut a wide variety of non-ferrous metals. Contact us for lead times.
In-House Tooling & Fixturing
- Design and engineering to customer specs.
- In-house tooling & fixturing to give you short design through production lead times.
- A full time Tool & Die man with over 45 years experience in the wire business.
- Design/Tooling team with over 90 years combined experience.
Need high-quality custom wire products – competitively priced, with relatively short lead time? Since 1966, when other suppliers have said it couldn’t be done, America’s leading manufacturers have been turning to us to get the job done.
We’ve recently added a CNC grid welder and a CNC wire bender for even greater capacity and high-volume productivity. We pride ourselves in providing the uncompromising quality, responsive service and on-time delivery that turns a single project into a long term relationship. Find out for yourself. Call or fax a quote request on your next project.
- CNC Machining, including drilling, tapping, swaging, flattening, coining, punching and bending your wire forms.
- Coating capabilities include painting, plating, powder coating, plastisol and vinyl covering, and electropolishing of stainless steel.
- We can package finished components and goods for you for drop shipment.